Every dog over 5 months of age must have a current rabies shot and a license. To get your license, send the proper fee along with written proof of a current rabies vaccination and proof of spaying or neutering where relevant.
Fees are as follows:
- Neutered or spayed: $5.00 per dog
- all other dogs: $10.00 per dog
- Kennel license: $35.00 for 12 dogs or less ($3.00 for each additional dog)
Dog licenses are due by APRIL 1, 2013 or they are delinquent and subject to late charges. PAYMENTS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED UNLESS A RABIES VACCINATION CERTIFICATE IS SENT WITH FEE. Penalties are as follows: additional $5.00 after April 1, 2013, additional $25.00 after May 1, 2013. PLEASE SEND A SEPARATE CHECK FOR DOG LICENSE. NOTIFY THE TREASURER IF YOU NO LONGER HAVE YOUR DOG.
Bernadette Duescher, Treasurer
PO Box 92 Maribel, WI 54227
phone (920) 863-8016
Please contact Roadman Dan Kasten or Town Chairman to receive an application and inspection for new driveways/culverts.
For ordinance information please refer to the ordinance section.
- Application For Temporary Class “B”/"Class B" Retailer’s License
- Application for Cigarette and Tobacco Products License
- Renewal Alcohol Beverage License Application
- Licensing For Alcohol Beverages
- Wisconsin Alcohol Beverage and Tobacco Laws for Retailers
- Wisconsin Beverage Server- Learn to Serve
- Alcohol Servers Permit Application
- Application for License to Serve Fermented Malt Beverages and Intoxicating Liquors
- Picnic Beer/Wine Application (5/07) | Fill-In Form
(The following forms are for simple renewals only. If you have more in-depth licensing needs, please contact the clerk for assistance.)
- Application for Cigarette and Tobacco Products License (2/08) | Fill-In Form
- Application for License to Serve Fermented Malt
- Beverages and Intoxicating Liquors
- Renewal Alcohol Beverage License Application (5/08) | Fill-In Form
- Learn2serve.com (earn a Wisconsin certificate to serve alcohol beverages via the internet)
- Or you may attend an on-site four-hour seminar at LTC. For registration information, log onto www.gotoltc.edu or call 888-468-6582, ext. 1366.
- Note: Once you have earned a Responsible Beverage Servers certification, you will not have to recertify unless your license lapses two years.