Forms & Permits

Dog Licenses

Every dog over 5 months of age must have a current rabies shot and a license.  To get your license, send the proper fee along with written proof of a current rabies vaccination and proof of spaying or neutering where relevant.

Fees are as follows:

  • Neutered or spayed:  $5.00 per dog
  • all other dogs:  $10.00 per dog
  • Kennel license:  $35.00 for 12 dogs or less ($3.00 for each additional dog)

Dog licenses are due by APRIL 1, 2018 or they are delinquent and subject to late charges.  PAYMENTS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED UNLESS A RABIES VACCINATION CERTIFICATE IS SENT WITH FEE.    Penalties are as follows:  additional $5.00 after April 1, 2018, additional $25.00 after May 1, 2018.  PLEASE SEND A SEPARATE CHECK FOR DOG LICENSE.  NOTIFY THE TREASURER IF YOU NO LONGER HAVE YOUR DOG.

Send to:
Bernadette Duescher, Treasurer
PO Box 92 Maribel, WI  54227
phone (920) 863-8016

Burning Permit


Driveway/Culvert Permit Information

Please contact Roadman Dan Kasten or Town Chairman to receive an application and inspection for new driveways/culverts.
(920) 639-0555
For ordinance information please refer to the ordinance section.

Other Forms, Applications & Permits

Alcohol Licensing

General Public

Retail Store Owners and Tavern Owners (Renewals Only)

(The following forms are for simple renewals only. If you have more in-depth licensing needs, please contact the clerk for assistance.)

Informational Publications Regarding Alcohol and Tobacco

Information Regarding Responsible Beverage Servers Course

  • (earn a Wisconsin certificate to serve alcohol beverages via the internet)
  • Or you may attend an on-site four-hour seminar at LTC. For registration information, log onto or call 888-468-6582, ext. 1366.
  • Note: Once you have earned a Responsible Beverage Servers certification, you will not have to recertify unless your license lapses two years.